General Competition Terms & Conditions
Enxo Health and Health Deal Six Months Free Health Cover Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Enxo Health Pty Ltd, ABN 84 150 801 871 (also trading as Health Deal) of Level 4, 973 Nepean Highway, Bentleigh, VIC 3204. Telephone: 1300 369 399 (“Promoter”).
3. The competition will commence on 09:00 AEST Monday the 16th of April 2018 and run until 23:59 AEDT Tuesday the 31st July 2018.
4. The competition winner will be drawn on Thursday 2nd of August 2018 13:00 AEDT at Level 4, 973 Nepean Highway, Bentleigh, Victoria, 3204.
5. Subject to clauses 6 and 7, competition entry is open to all residents of Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, New South Wales, Tasmania, Northern Territory and Queensland over the age of 18 years. Residents of ACT are excluded from this competition.
6. Entrants must be over the age of 18.
7. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
8. Final entries to the competition must be received no later than the specified Competition Period (“Competition Period”). The Competition Period is specified in clause 3.
9. To enter, individuals must sign up for a health insurance policy via the Enxo Health or Health Deal service during the specified Competition Period (April 16, 2018 – July 31, 2018). All customers / members who take out a policy will be automatically entered into the draw. Individuals who do not wish to enter the competition, must advise the Sales Consultant.
10. To be eligible to win, entrants must still be on the same health insurance policy taken out through Enxo Health or Health Deal until at least the 2nd of August 2018.
11. Winners who are not financial with the health fund which Enxo Health or Health Deal switched them to on the 2nd August 2018, will not be eligible to win the prize of six months free health cover.
12. Enxo Health Pty Ltd will pay the prize winner’s insurance policy premium less the applicable Australian Government Private Health Insurance Rebate selected by the policy-holder upon purchasing the policy through Enxo Health or Health Deal.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation arising out of any such an offence are reserved.
14. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person during the Competition Period.
15. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition winner will win the promoted Prize (“Prize”). The Prize can only be won if the entrant has taken out a health insurance policy through Enxo Health or Health Deal. The Prize will be Enxo Health Pty Ltd paying the first six months of the policy of the winner, up to a maximum of $5,000 (inc GST). Enxo Health Pty Ltd will make the payment directly to the health fund and not to the individual who wins the Prize.
19. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are not included. Redemption of the Prize is subject to any terms and conditions of the Promoter.
20. The winner will be notified via email and/or phone within four (4) business days of the draw Date and their name will be published on enxo.com.au or healthdeal.com.au (depending on whether the consumer enters the competition through Enxo Health or Health Deal), as well as Enxo Health or Health Deal social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) by 9th August 2018. Entrants agree to be identified (first name, surname initial and suburb) on Enxo Health or Health Deal’s website and social media. If they do not, they must not enter the competition.
21. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause (as outlined below in clause 22), if for any reason the winner does not claim/take/redeem the Prize (or an element of the Prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
22. The Promoter will draw 20 reserve winners who will be selected in corresponding order, if the competition winner or reserve winner/s are for any reason ineligible to win the prize. An additional draw for the Prize, if unclaimed by the winner and all reserve winners, may take place at a later date 13:00 AEST 2 November 2018 at Level 4, 973 Nepean Highway, Bentleigh, Victoria 3204. The winner will be notified via email and/or phone within four (4) business days of the draw and their name will be published at enxo.com.au or healthdeal.com.au and Enxo Health or Health Deal social media 7 November 2018.
23. Entrants acknowledge that the prize only covers the cost of the health insurance policy up to $5,000 and the Promoter is not liable in any way for any other expenses including but not limited to claims, any excess, medical gaps, co-payments or any other costs associated with the policy or making any claim under the policy.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. In participating in a Prize activity, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to this promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed, video recorded and/or photographed. The winner agrees to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such audio, footage and/or photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. The winner agrees they will not sell or otherwise provide their story, video and/or photographs relating to the competition to any media or other organisation.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Prize winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion entry page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties or similar consumer protection laws in the States of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: the promotion, including but not limited to (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) redemption of, use of, taking of and/or participating in the Prize.
30. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner (and their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/23593